DRW Life Skills Institute is a personal and professional development education provider. As proud member of Life Leadership, we are so excited to announce that our program Financial Fitness offered 22 CEU's for LMT's.
In our society, so many people have not seen the principles of financial fitness modeled. This makes it difficult to understand or apply them. People tend to do what they know based on their experience. To build a successful massage practice is important to learn, understand and apply the financial principles.
In this course, you will learn our view of the principles of financial success that brought us true financial fitness. This course combines all three approaches: 1) Offense - Making Money; 2) Defense - Budgeting and Discipline; and 3) The Playing Field - Rules and Philosophy of Money. This is done by outlining the key principles of financial success that we believe are necessary for a person or family to become financially fit.
1. Identify and apply the most basic principles of financial fitness and integrate them into personal financial planning and management.
2. Distinguish between the most important and less important reasons for focusing on finances.
3. Develop a list of financial management priorities, including effectively using te investment hierarchy.
4. Carry out the first step toward financial fitness by investing in oneself first.
5. Comprehend and apply the techniques of financial discipline and giving.
6. Differentiate between the ten different money views and distinguish which are healthy and unhealthy outlooks on managing money.
7. Apply the techniques of investing in yourself through reading and through gaining entrepreneurial experience.
8. Develop a program of financial fitness by putting money in the service of your principles and applying the key values of financial offense.
9. Using financial multipliers as a form of financial offense to build wealth and make wise purchases when you need to make them.
10. Developing good spending habits and effectively using passive income to build wealth.
11. Integrating a purpose-driven life into a plan to build wealth and practice sound financial management.
12. Using good mentors and distinguishing between the relative advantages and disadvantages of buying an existing business or building a business.
13. Differentiating between restraining non-productive spending and maximizing productive investing in developing a financial management plan and building a business.
14. Distinguishing between the myths about debt and when to use and not use debt as part of a financial management plan and applying effective techniques and strategies for getting out of debt.
15. Integrating the practices that help you avoid the pitfalls of excessive spending and materialism, such as status-driven purchases, to enable you to save and spend wisely.
16. Naming the ten financial danger zones and applying the practice of delayed gratification through saving and investing and debt-free living and spending.
17. Outlining the five great economic questions, comprehending the basic economic principles of free market economies, and developing a plan for navigating the national and global economic landscape and preparing for economic upturns and downturns.
Florida Approved CE Provider #50-13366
CE Course # 20-544547
If you are interested in the Financial Fitness Program, you can visit www.DRWinstitute.org or www.cebroker.com